The Corona viruses is a family of virus that can cause different kind of illness, from cough, colds to much more harmful implications. These are the symptoms:
1. Respiratory Symptoms
3. Cough and colds
4. Short breathing
5. Difficulty in breathing
Reminders to the Public
1. Always wash your hands.
2. Refrain contact to animals.
3. Have distance and cover your mouth and nose while coughing and sneezing.
4. Stay away to the person who has symptoms of cough and colds.
5. Drink plenty of water and make sure the food you eat is well cooked.
6. Consult immediately to a health facility once you have symptoms of cough and colds. (Especially when you have travel history from Wuhan, China).
Dr. Kris Karen Awit graduated Bachelor of Science in Medical Technology at San Pedro College. She is a Registered Medical Technologist year 2001. She graduated Doctor of Medicine in Davao Medical School Foundation and had a post-graduate internship training at the Davao Doctors Hospital. She did her residency training under the Department of Family and Community Medicine at San Pedro Hospital.